22 Jun 2015

Butterfly Part Soap Studio Mystery Box: Small, Unboxing



Butterfly Part Soap Studio mystery boxes can be found in the Limited Edition section of the website. I bought the small box and paid $15 and I got $21 in value. I was lucky enough to buy this in June so postage was only $5, which means I got $1 over what I paid.

There are 3 sizes, the small, the medium ($35 for $50 value) and large ($50 for $70 value). I am very tempted to get some more of these, although I’m nervous that I won’t have a good a luck next time.

I am very happy with the items in this box, in fact I don’t think I could have picked better scents for myself, apart from one product.

Lets dig in. . .

Coffee Scrub in ‘Spice it Up’: RRP $7 for 100g.

Received
: full size

This is great as I love a good scrub and coffee scrubs are my favourite. This scrub is scented with sweet orange, clove leaf, sweet fennel, cinnamon bar, cardamom and black pepper essential oils. This is not appropriate for use during pregnancy or breast feeding. I’m so pleased to have this in a full size. For some reason I thought this would all be samples. As you can imagine, it has a warm but sweet smell. The grounds in it are nice and fine so I think it will be nice and gentle. I can’t wait to use this one.



Bath Whip in ‘Strawberries and Cream’: RRP: $5 for 50g

This is a bright pink, cream soap. Kind of like a cross between body butter and cream body wash. It is freezing here at the moment so it’s a bit firm, but it will soften up once it’s in the shower. I really liked the foaming bath scrub which I think might be similar but with exfoliating particles. I am hoping that it will work similarly as I really enjoyed it. The scent is good for me, it’s quite subtle (although I don’t know if it will be stronger when it’s warmed up). I am really happy to get this and can’t wait to give it a burl.



Lip Balm in ‘Peppermint Candy’: RRP $3

Received full size.

I’m really happy to have this as I am mint obsessed. It tingles on the lips and feels nice and hydrating. I have really dry lips and am forever misplacing my lip balms so I’m very pleased to have this.


Handmade Soap in ‘Sweet Orange Chilli Pepper’: RRP $6

This smells amazing. It actually smells juicy, like orange juice. It looks like marbled white chocolate so I am tempted to just bite into it. I have used one of the soaps from this company before and found it to be hydrating and creamy with a nice lather. I didn’t like the scent of that one however so I am super keen to give this one a go. I am really happy to have gotten a full size of this one.


As you can see, I am orange/mint/coffee crazy and the strawberry scent is nice and subtle so this box suits me to a tee. I’m trying to decide whether or not to grab another one but I’m not sure I would get so lucky next time. If you want to take advantage of the $5 postage, get in quick as it ends this month (June). Given my experience with this company so far, and with this box obviously I would highly recommend it.


I have received the subscription Bath and Body Box (Shower version) and was very impressed, I’ve written a review if you want to check it out.

I will be writing up individual reviews of each of these products, as well as the mandarin face scrub which I purchased separately in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment