10 Dec 2014

Memebox Special #60: Oil Therapy Unboxing and Review

 Oil Therapy is a box chock full of full size oil-based skincare products. This box was $29USD. If you'd like to check out Memebox, please click the link at the bottom of the post or check out my Memebox tab which explains what it is and provides links and discount codes.

Note: All prices are in USD


 Holika Holika Pig-nose Clear Blackhead Deep Cleansing Oil Balm. RRP: $8 for 25g
This is a really nice cleanser. It smells kind of sherbet-y, that same tangy kind of smell. I quite like it. I could actually see the difference in my skin from the first use with this one. I used it on my chin and around my nose. It looked much clearer, softer and all round nicer after I used this baby. Since then I've been using it in the shower as my everyday cleanser. I'll definitely be missing this one when its gone.


ProYou Eucalyptus: RRP $24 for 10ml.
This is freaking crazy. Who would pay that for a thing of this oil?? Apparantly you are supposed to put this on blemishes. I will give it a go for the sake of adventure but to any Australian this notion is just really weird. It smells really strong (like Euc oil does of course) so I really don't know how people can stand to have this on their face at all. Most likely I will use this to get some sticky marks off my floors. I've actually been meaning to get some so this is a handy, if unusual inclusion. 




 Cheek Room Lip and Eye Makeup Remover. RRP: 12 for 100ml
This is a layered oil and has a faint but clean smell. You shake it up before you use it. I really like it. It gets my waterproof makeup and 24hr lipstick off perfectly and leaves my face feeling lightly moisturised like only oil can. You don't really need to moisturise afterwards so it makes me feel nice and refreshed. Love this stuff.







ProYou Aroma Vita Oil. RRP: $37 for 165ml
This is a really thick all over oil. It smells nice and clean and feels you feeling moisturised. I'm very very happy to receive this as I'm too lazy to moisturise properly after a shower, especially in winter. I generally use an oil and am going to run out of mine soon so a definite thumbs up from me. 






 Migabee Verbena Oil Serum RRP: $29 for 30ml. 
This serum claims to sooth, brighten, moisturise, protect, rejuvenate and provide an anti-aging treatment without  being greasy or heavy.
I love love love this. I don't know yet if it does anything for my fine lines (I'm almost 32 so I'm cultivating a few now) but I don't even care. It smells amazing. I can't really describe the smell but I could smell it all day. I love catching whiffs of this when I walk around after I've put it on. I would use it just for the smell. I think I'm going to have to source another one. Fingers crossed it helps with my baby wrinkles too and then I could justify the cost. 



Bobbish Luminous Body and Facial Mist RRP: $8 for 100g
Again this is a layered item you shake up before use. It is a relatively fine mist and is quite refreshing. It is supposed to hydrate and rejuvenate. It certainly does feel hydrating. I have taken to using it when I'm studying and start to feel a little drained (or just really really bored) and it helps wake me up a little bit. It smells faintly and is again a clean and refreshing smell. I certainly like this product and am happy to have received it. 







The Verdict
I really like this box a lot. I will get use out of everything (although the Eucalyptus will be used for other purposes). If I get a spot I will try the Eucalyptus oil and if it works wonderfully I will update this post but I've got the confess that I'm incredibly skeptical. 

Did you recieve this box
Did you like it?
What was your favourite item?
Any questions?

Check out Memebox here
note: I paid for this bag myself and have written this review with no outside prompting or imput.

No comments:

Post a Comment