22 Dec 2014

Neoday 'Dont Cry, Armpits Perfumed Deodorant Stick


My friend bought the Christmas Box #1 Stress Free Holidays memebox from me but didn't want the deodorant for some reason. A girl from work had recently been raving about these solid stick deordorants and I had actually been meaning to try one so I was more than happy to take it off her hands.
The product is nice and compact and has lovely packaging. When you smell it on the stick it smells quite strong, however once it's on it is actually quite subtle. It's a very pleasant clean kind of smell. It goes on easily and doesn't pull on the skin. It doesn't feel heavy and doesnt have that wet, sticky feeling that normal liquid or spray deodorant does. 
I wore this on an extremely hot day while out in the garden tearing down a shed and, consequently, overheating like crazy. This deodorant worked an absolute treat. I am definitly sold to this sort of deodorant as I cannot stand that wet, sticky feeling of putting on deodorant and I especially hate when you get it on your clothing. In short, I love this product and wish i could get it easily in Australia. Once this one runs out I'll be investing in stick deodorant from now one, I just need to figure out which one to go for.



Did you get this product?
What did you think?
Have you tried a similar product?

No comments:

Post a Comment