19 Jan 2015

The change to come

I've decided not to spend so much time reviewing products/boxes that I'm indifferent about and will instead be doing short reviews/videos on products I either love or hate. They will be short, sweet and, as always honest. I've been really struggling to find spare time at the moment and thought about giving this all up for good, however I thought this was a good alternative. Hopefully it works out. I'm still new to videos so we'll have to see how that goes.

Here is my first one. I did this quite quickly to see how the process worked out, especially since no one is subbed to my channel yet so it's more like a test run to try and get the hang of 'movie maker' and the whole youtube process. Here it is, please give me any comments you might have (constructive criticism is more than welcome but nasty ones are just not helpful).




Here it is: This will be the time-frame of the videos I'll be filming if I do decide to do them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment