25 Jan 2015

Memebox Special #35 Moisture Surge: Unboxing and First Impressions

I was lucky enough to pick up this box in the recent restock. Unfortunately, my camera has snuffed it and I can't get the photos off so please forgive the poor photos of the info card, unfortunately this will have to do until I can get my phone sorted.


Insobeau Hiaromax Vitimin Stick RRP: $29
This is a kind of moisturising balm for dry areas of skin (face or body). It is a very thick consistency and kind of smells like a very toned down version of deep heat. It's not a nice smell but it does somehow manaage to invigorate me a little so i'm pretty happy with this. I have seen some reviews saying this is waxy, however i'm finding it's a pretty good consistency for me so far. I have only used it a few times, however will try using it more regularly in the future. The packaging is actually reall nice looking. This product so far is a win for me, however it is early days and I will most likely to a seperate review of this one once I've given it a good crack. I will link it here once it's done.

Update: I really enjoy this product. I find it really invigorating. It works really well and feels cool when applied and the smell is quite uplifting. This one is definitely a keeper for me.



Wish Formula Premium Ampoule Mask RRP: $14.00 each
I haven't tried this product yet so I'm just going to write down what the card says and update it with my own opinion once i've used it.
Memebox says: "This miracle Premium Ampoule Mask improves the skin's natural recovery power while it also works to combat wrinkles and deeply nourishes the skin, leaving it moist, supple and radiant."
Weighty claims I'd say, although i'm hardly going to be able to see any difference to my wrinkles with only one mask but it will be interesting to see how 'supple' and 'radiant' my face looks afterwards.

Original Raw Delux Kit Version 3.0 RRP: $60
This contains 3 30ml items. Again, I have yet to try this so I will be writing what the card says and updating once I've given them a go.
BLACK BUBBLE: "An auto bubble system which works when the oxygen transmitter from its formula meets the air and automatically transforms into fine, minute bubbles for cleansing deep into and throughout your face". Right, sounds like a bit of a fancy cleanser, keen to give this a go. Unfortunately I'm flush with cleansers at the moment so this once will have to wait.
CHAN-MOOL PATTING ESSENCE: "Tangly and jelly-like textured, this essence relieves, moisturises, brightens, and tightens up the skin all in one, by creating a protective moisture barrier".
I have never tried a product like this so I am very happy to have recieved it.
WATER BLOCK BLACK JAM: "The black componant extracted from plants and the super hyaluronic acid combine together to create a moisture wall over your skin. A single application will last you up to 48 hours without any further re-hydration". OK, lets call a spade a spade, this is a moisturiser. I will let you know how it performs as such when I give it a go.

Rosemoon Rich 53% Collagen Smart Balm RRP: $47
Woah, pricy. . .
I am really excited to try this as I have heard brilliant things about it. Unfortunately, i have a couple of moisurisers and moisturising masks on the go at the moment so i'll have to wait until I'm done with those before I can give this one a go. I will most likely be doing a seperate post on this one so I'll link it here once it's done.

imface Vio-Xellose Neck Patch RRP: $5
Again I have not tried this one. Memebox says: "Naturally-derived coconut jelly texture, imface's special Bonatical Wrinkle Complx (ooh, capticals. . .) and adenosine omplex all work to treat signs of aging along your neckline". I am a bit of a skeptic when it comes to sheet masks and have yet to be terribly impressed by the effects (if any). I find them to be very inconvenient but I will probably give this one a go eventually and will update this when I do.

Demahouse Aloe vera Moisture mist RRP: $14
Now this is a product I have both tried and love. It's a really fine mist and smells just so fresh and clean. It feels hydrating and is very refreshing, especially in the heat. I've been carrying this baby around with me to give me a boost whenever I need it. I even took it to the gym the other day and was spritzing between songs.

The Verdict:
Overall I think this is a really good box. This is of course an impression only as I haven't even opened many of the products but i have been impressed with the few I have tried. Provided there's nothing horribly wrong with any of the products, I will use all of them so that is a plus. I'm not crazy on the sheet masks but i haven't tried either of these so perhaps they'll convert me, who knows. I will be sure to update this with review links once I've had the opportunity to use the products. In the meantime, have to you gotten this box

No comments:

Post a Comment