6 Oct 2014

#MercyMask and Project Futures



Hi everyone, this will be a short post as I have serious time constraints this week but I don't want to miss the opportunity to get involved in this. Ryan from Cactus Skincare contacted me recently to invite me (and all their past and future customers) to get involved in an intiative to raise awareness of human trafficking. To get involved all you have to do is take a selfie wearing the White Clay Mask and post it on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag 'MercyMask'. Include a fact about human trafficking in your post.

To save time, here is the information Ryan sent me:


AboutProject Futures & Human Trafficking
Project Futures is a not-for-profit organisation, run by a passionate network of young and inspiring professionals who raise awareness and funding for programs dedicated to combating human trafficking and sexual exploitation on a global level. Human Trafficking is the recruitment of persons through force, coercion, deception or abduction for the purpose of their exploitation, with victims often found in industries such as construction, hospitality, sex, agriculture and domestic cleaning. Find out more via www.projectfutures.com.


 

Cactus Skincare will be donating $1 for every $5 sample pack sold, and $5 for every full size White Clay Mask sold RRP:$59.95. If you'd like to see a review of these products, click forsample review or for mask review or head straight to their website to make both a purchase and a difference




I will be putting my selfie on my facebook page (I don't have instragram) so you can check it out before you do it. 


Get into it everyone, and good luck Cactus Skincare and Project Futures!

Follow @cactusskincare, @projectfutures and @MeryMask on instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment