6 May 2015

SAVI Australia Organic Hand Lotion in Wellbeing: Review

I got this little 20ml bottle in the April (and unfortunately last) Nature's Beauty Bag. It is 95% organic and is certified organic. It is a light, yellow hand lotion (quite thin so definitely not a cream) that has a citrus-ey, herbally smell. It absorbs really easily and leaves your hands smooth and well hydrated without feeling greasy. This is just the sort of handcream I've been looking for but haven't managed to get yet. Needless to say, I'm a big fan and will be quite sad when I run out of this lovely lotion. Fortunately a little goes a long way so it should last me quite a while. My hands are exposed to a lot of drying cleaning chemicals at work so the fact that this has made my hands so hydrated is impressive.




On to the superficial stuff. The packaging is quite lovely. It is a brown plastic, so looks like brown glass (which I love) but is travel-friendly. The tube is quite long but the opening is almost the same diameter so it will be easy to access the bottom. This of course means that I won't be forced to throw any of this out. It is also a useful screw-top bottle which will lend itself easily to some other purpose. 

Overall I am very happy to have received this product. It is an excellent hand cream and is cruelty-free and Australian so big ticks from me!
 
You can get this size from the website for just $4. If you like the smell they have other minis and full sized items with the same scent.

This product would suit anyone who likes to support Australian, organic or cruelty-free companies. Given the reasonable pricing, this a product that would suit just about anyone, no matter their ideals.

If you are interested in this product please check out their website






Disclaimer: I paid for this item with my own money. I was not paid to do this review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment