19 Sept 2014

bioderma crealine H2O: review

BIODERMA crealine H2O


I received my little 20ml deluxe sample in the August Lust Have It (I am not subscribed to this box any more). I have tried it with a full face of make-up.
the price
$29.95 for 250ml

what it does
This product is a make-up remover and cleanser. It is soap-free, fragrance-free and hypoallergenic. It sooths sensitive skin and doesn't mess with your skin's natural balance. It looks just like water. You use it by soaking a cotton pad in it and cleansing your face. It reckons you don't need to rinse but I'm not sure how I feel about that. 


what I thought of it

It was actually pretty darn good. As I've mentioned in my review of the sk'in cleanser (read here), I use waterproof mascara thanks to my dead straight eyelashes to maintain the curl. This is usually pretty hard to remove but this cleanser did a very decent job of it. I usually end up getting rid of it using face wipes or scrubbing in the shower. While this didn't remove all of it, I didn't end up with panda eyes in the shower like I usually do. It also didn't leave my skin feeling as though it'd had all the moisture sucked out of it like some cleansers do. As to the sensitive skin thing, I really can't comment as I don't have sensitive skin but I can say that it did feel nice and gentle. I'm not sure I could ever not rinse though, I think i'd just feel dirty. 

the verdict

If I was in the market for a make-up remover, I reckon this little baby would be worth considering for sure. I have heard that it is quite expensive (twice the price) compared to other comparable products on the market so maybe have a little shop around before you purchase this one if you're worried about the price. Personally, I would go a cheaper version as I'd rather spend money on make-up rather than remover. 

You can get Bioderma from priceline and major pharmacies.


Have you used this product before?

What did you think?

What is your favourite product?

Note: I paid for these products using my own money and have not been approached to do this review. These are my opinions and should not be regarded as anything other than that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment