16 Sept 2014

from the bean: foot scrub review

from the bean: foot scrub review


 I received this sample in the September Nature's Beauty Bag, see review and pricing here. It contains coffee and flax seed and can be used as a scrub, or left on with socks over the top for 10 minutes. I decided to try the latter with socks I didn't mind throwing out. It was quite messy as you literally just grab a handful and scrub it into your feet so make sure you do it over the bath or other receptacle. It left my feet feeling really lovely and smooth and the smell was great - if you don't like the smell of coffee though you may be in some trouble! There was a lot left over in the rather large sachet. You could put it in a container but I chose to use the rest as a body scrub in my shower. I really was invigorating and left my skin feeling squeaky clean and soft. Again though, very messy but if you are prepared for that it's really not a problem. I would definitely use this product again. It smelled great and did exactly what it claims to. I wear thongs pretty much 3 quarters of the year so I do suffer from dry and sometimes cracked heels so this product really is for me. Great work guys!

Visit their website for more information or to purchase their product. 




Have you used any from the bean products before?
What did you think?
What is your favourite product?

 

 Note: I paid for these products using my own money and have not been approached to do this review. These are my opinions and should not be regarded as anything other than that.  


No comments:

Post a Comment