15 Sept 2014

the jojoba company 100% natural australian jojoba & 100% natural ultimate jojoba: review

the jojoba company 100% natural australian jojoba & 100% natural ultimate jojoba. RRP $39.95

I have included a picture of this vial next to a 5cent piece to give an idea of its size. Both of the vials i received (1 for each product) are the same size. The oil smells slightly of roses and is quite nice to put on. I have chosen to include this picture because it shows how far this stuff goes. 
This vial was only just over half full and I have used it several times all over my face. 
Clearly there is still a fair bit left so I would call this a generous sample size, despite the fact that it does look quite tiny! Given that I am only sampling these products, I don't think I will be able to get a good idea of how well the 'youth potion' works at visibly decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles or how well they both minimise the appearance of skin imperfections/conditions/scars unfortunately. I can say though that it is a wonderful moisturiser. I have always loved to use oils for this purpose and they really do work a treat. The full size of the 100% natural ultimate jojoba (youth potion) is $39.95 for the 50ml size. The full size natural australian jojoba starts at $19.95 for 30ml. This one is available in 85ml, 100ml and 200ml as well. 



Have you used any jojoba company products before?
What did you think?
What is your favourite product?

 

 Note: I paid for these products using my own money and have not been approached to do this review. These are my opinions and should not be regarded as anything other than that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment